Saturday, July 25, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!

We all went to Barry's for lunch (except Rich) and then we sent Max home with Monica to stay the week up in Logan and we went back home to get ready to leave on our ROAD TRIP TO DISNEYLAND!!!!

We hit the road at 3pm. We don't really have "set" plans for this vacation. We are just kind of going with the flow. We stopped in St. George to do a little shopping and we ate dinner at Chuckarama.

We made it to Las Vegas and decided that we better call it a night, it was almost midnight. I didn't want to go "into" Vegas so we checked some hotels right off the freeway. It was late and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a room so we ended up at:
Motel 6!! We should have just saved our $60 and slept in the car!!
The room was tiny and pretty dirty and the sheets had stains on them. We watched TV for a while and then went to sleep. Sometime during the night I woke up and thought I was going to die!! I was SO HOT and I didn't have any covers on. I thought the a/c was broken because I could hear the fan running...Rich had just turned the fan on but not the a/c, I was pretty upset with him. It took me a long time to get cooled off and back to sleep.

We didn't waste anytime getting out of there in the morning!!! Usually Motel 6's are pretty decent but not this one!!

We hit the road again...next stop, California!!!

No comments: