Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Carnival

We got pizza and ate at the park and then walked over to the carnival. It is family night and the rides are $1 each. It is the only way to go...except for the craziness of all the people also taking advantage of the good deal.
I didn't get any pictures of the big kids because they took off. Max wasn't a huge fan but he went on a few rides. He was more interested in playing the games to try to win the toys, not why we come to the carnival.



I thought they were open until 11pm so we were just kind of taking our time but as we were in line for a ride the lights started going out and it was obvious they were closing. I guess I was wrong and they closed at 10pm. We had quite a few tickets left and I was pretty bugged. I hope I never have to go back to the carnival again...that is one tradition I am willing to let die, but I am afraid that my sweet Alex would never speak to me again so I am sure you will see the same old post again next year!!!

No comments: