Thursday, July 31, 2008

News of the Day

When I checked my e-mail this morning I found out that my favorite band is coming back to town in October...I was SO HAPPY!!! Most of you all know that Dashboard confessional is my all-time fav. I saw them 3 times last year and have been really missing Chris so that was incredible news.
I have been on the computer since I got home from work and I found my long lost friend Lindsay on Facebook, I am so excited to meet up with her and catch up, its been a long time!! Aside from roasting to death (our a/c compressor went out) this is a pretty great day.
So I mentioned that I have been on the computer since 3pm (I have done 2 loads of laundry and made cookies in between) Max had on his "Batman" costume and I was going to grab the camera and take pictures of him cause he loves this costume and I haven't gotten pictures of him yet...well I waited too long and from my computer I could see him on the futon in the other room but I thought he was just watching TV. I kept on blogging and then got up to check on him and he was fast asleep!!!
He has had a terrible nap schedule this summer and is always trying to nap at 5 or 6pm, he has poop in his diaper so I have to wake him up anyway to change him but I love it when kids fall asleep in funny positions so I had to document it!!


6 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so cute. Kids can fall asleep anywhere.

Anonymous said...

I am so EXCITED!! I can't believe I have found (well you have found me...) but another long lost friend!! So excited to keep in touch!! Can't wait to get together, and hear all about your life!! What cute kids you have!

Amy said...

leave to Maxwell to fall asleep like that! I love him and really cannot wait to see you guys!

The Hawkins said...

So cute! Our friend is 26. I think 32 is too old but talk to Brett and Janean. They know the story and Tim really well!

corrychronicles said...

That is so cute. I too love it when they fall asleep in places like this.

Melissa said...

I love the Batman! He is so great!