Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This is from Alex

As I was transferring my memory card onto the computer these pictures popped up. Alex LOVES Halloween so much. He had me get the box of costumes down the other day so that he and his friends could go around the neighborhood and scare people. They were out jumping n the trampoline with the scream costumes on and they would lay down and when they heard a car coming they would pop up and try to scare them, luckily we had no wrecks in front of our house cause I know if my Mom had been driving by she most likely would have ended up in the neighbors fence (she scares really easily).
 
Posted by Picasa

I was going to just delete these photos cause it's just a costume posed on the floor in my living room but I know that Alex probably spent alot of time on this and so I thought I should share his creative photo shoot with everyone. He really has a pretty great imagination.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Alex loves Halloween so much that it makes him hate Easter...I guess only Melissa will get that, but it's pretty funny!

Corinne said...

I just came across your blog, and I love it. You have so much fun EVERYDAY!!!