Saturday, July 12, 2008

Spanish Fork Pool

We went to the pool on Saturday, Rich wanted to work on getting the garage cleaned out but I talked him out of it cause I wanted to play. That kind of stuff can wait til fall, right? I didn't really take any pictures cause sometimes you just forget. Stephanie and some of her kids came down too and hung out with us. We had a great time and it was not very crowded (it usually is so packed) but we really lucked out. Rich and I both ran in the morning (he ran 8 miles I ran 7)then we had a ward service project at 9am and the kids weren't happy about Rich getting them out of bed to go so it was nice to be able to relax and hang out for the rest of the day.
Max went down the water slide a few times with Rich. After he was done I asked him if he had fun and he said "it awesome, Mom" then I asked if he wanted to go again and he said "No, I scard" but he did go again just not right then.

Alex went to the pool with his friend a few days earlier and came home and told us that he did a front flip off the diving board...none of us believed him but we were wrong, here is the proof.

He is a crazy kid and reminds me of myself. I love trying anything and sometimes things that are probably not too smart to try so I worry about him. He is a definite dare devil and hopefully he will be smart and stay safe.

6 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

Impressive flip! Can you believe we've lived in Spanish for so long and never been to the pool? Looks fun.

Amy said...

You are a 'flippin' fool Xand! Get it?!?! I am totally impressed with that form.

Jennifer said...

It looks like you guys had fun! You'll have to go again and I totally want to come this time, maybe I'll be daring enough to go off the diving board too!

corrychronicles said...

Nice job Alex!

Melissa said...

I want to go to the Spanish Fork pool with you guys. That flip was incredible Al. I miss you guys!

Tiesha said...

Wow, he did a huge flip!