Friday, July 11, 2008

Bees Game

Every year for the past I don't know how many..like 6 or 7 my Dad gets tickets to the Bees game from work and a picnic before the game!! I LOVE this fun family tradition, everyone doesn't always come, some years there is everyone and other years some of my siblings decide they are too cool to come (Mel and Amy), also some of my cousins usually come too but I guess they were all busy (we missed you Kellers). We ate hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ chicken, yummy watermelon, chips, baked beans, cookies and drinks all you can eat!!
 
Posted by Picasa

My Mom had been at camp ALL week and had just gotten home this morning but she came to see us and we are so glad she did, she usually never even comes so that meant alot!! Max got a frog balloon hat (but he didn't even wear it). Steve (Melissa's husband) spent most the night reading and we all had fun catching up and chatting. It was a great game that went into the 10th inning and we won!! After we headed to 7-11 for a FREE Slurpee since it was July 11th (get it 7-11) anyway they stopped free Slurpee's at 5pm but we got one anyway and then we said our Good-byes and headed for home. Thanks Dad for making this fun tradition possible.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I hate being too cool for the Bees game, but when you are awesome there is just not much you can do about it!!! Just kidding I was so sad to miss out on the tradition this year...you know how I love me a good baseball game specially one with extra innings! Maybe my awesomeness will ease up a little next year and I'll be able to make it!

Sarah said...

Aren't Baseball games the best. I looks like you guys enjoy the same thing we do at the games...the food. :)

Melissa said...

I only love the games because we get to see you guys. We don't see you enough. Steve said his book sucked.

Tiesha said...

Fun! I need to go to a Bees game before the seasons over!