Sunday, July 27, 2008

Funny Story about Max

Max has been really obsessed with Spiderman, The Hulk and Batman for a few weeks now. When you say "Max" he will say "I'm Spiderman" or whoever he chooses to be for that minute and then he will give anyone else in the room a character to be also. Him and Rich have all sorts of fun chasing each other with the stuffed Hulk and Spiderman and talk in weird voices. He just figured out how to take off his shirt by himself so anytime he is "Hulk" he will rip his shirt off while he's growling (it takes him a few minutes to actually get it off).
The other day I was on my bed and he was "Batman" and he said "Mom, you Hulk, shirt off" Rich just looked at me and started laughing. Max didn't get what was so funny so he tried to help me get my shirt off!! I was laughing so hard and I can't remember how we distracted him but I didn't end up taking off my shirt!
I love how funny kids are and I hope he will keep his imagination, it's so cute!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Max! Sloth, Taz, Hulk, Spiderman....who's his next character going to be?

Anonymous said...

That is priceless! Max cracks me up so much!

Shannon said...

My dad used to do that as an adult, except for he would really RIP his shirt off. You can guess my mom was pretty mad.

Tiesha said...

LOL, that's so funny!

Janean said...

That is so funny! I love his voice when he pretends to be these characters.