Thursday, July 3, 2008

Alex's Video

I guess both my kids are crazy. I had my camera on the counter and while I was at work and Alexa was sleeping (thats right, sleeping til 11am, while she's supposed to be watching her brothers) anyway Alex decided to make some movies of himself and Max. He made like 14 but I just saved the funniest ones.

My favorite part of this one is when he says "Ladies and Gentlemen, keep your arms and legs in the ride at adult times." Did you catch that...priceless.

Alexa and I were laughing SO hard when we were watching and Alex was in the bathroom crying because he was embarassed...I told him "if you make movies of yourself and you don't want anyone to see them then you need to erase them." He was also mad when I told him I was going to put it on the blog but oh well.

If anyone is a voice coach out there, I think he has a great voice and I told him I was going to make him take singing lessons but he had a fit and said he wouldn't go!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love these videos! Alex really does have a good voice you should find somewhere for him to take singing lessons, he could be the next American Idol (when he gets a little older).

Shannon said...

That is so stinkin funny. I giggled through the whole thing.

corrychronicles said...

That was really clever, and he does have a great voice. Great work Alex!

Melissa said...

Home videos are the best! I love that your kids video themselves...I wonder where they get it from! Alex - you are darling. I miss you!

Amy said...

Xander, never be embarassed of your natural talents. You are so cute, for real! I have always been a fan of your singing and your silliness!
Ang...your kids rock! Please helop them get discovered!!! keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at ADULT times...laughed my head off!