Friday, July 25, 2008

My ABC's

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Shopping
B = BEST FEATURE: Smile
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: My Family (that includes extended family too)!!
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: To be financially stable (not asking to be a millionaire just enough to enjoy life and not have to worry about money)
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: A good book
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Playing with kids
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Sky Diving (but I will)
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I would pay off all debts and take my WHOLE family on a crise
J = JUNKIE FOR: Anything sweet, I love candy and desserts
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: My sisters
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I am not shy
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Meeting Rich
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Look for a husband on LDSsingles.COM
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Massage or Pedicure
P = PERSON YOU'D LIKE TO MEET: Living...Johhny Depp (seems like he would be really fun to hang out with), Dead...Heath Ledger (he has got me captivated with his creepy performance in Batman).
Q = QUOTE: "Your boobs are huge..." Liar, Liar
R = REASON TO SMILE: Because "Life is great"
S = SORRY ABOUT: Not being as charitable as I should be...I am so blessed and I have good intentions but am bad with follow through.
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: EVERYONE
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Politics
V = VERY SCARED OF: Nothing really, I am pretty tough...I don't really like Snakes though.
W = WORST HABIT: My kids would say blogging (but they will thank me one day). I think procrastinating, going to bed with all the great things that I am going to accomplish the next day and not really ever doing all those great things!
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Austrailia or a Cruise
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: maybe the 40's, everyone was so carefree and the clothes were pretty awesome!! I love living right now though!!
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Libra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ang-I thin you will want to check out my blog, you'll get a good laugh!

Melissa said...

You are creative with your posts! I'll probably steal all of your ideas someday.