Monday, July 28, 2008

Bald Boys

You have all seen Rich's new "summer haircut" he just keeps shaving it, usually every 2 or 3 days but he has been known to do it twice in one day. He's a little obssessed if you ask me.
Alex was watching him last night as he was shaving his head and he decisded to put shave cream on his head so I told Rich to go ahead and shave him too.
Rich has forgotten to sunscreen his head alot so he keeps getting burned and he is getting a ton of freckles on his scalp, I hope that's the only thing he's getting (his mom is really worried about him really getting cancer and then having a reason to look like that, not just for fun)!
It took a LONG time for Rich to get Alex's head bald... his hair was short but not as short as it should have been, now I have 2 bald boys...they look great!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

They are cute bald boys! Nice tat, Al!

Shannon said...

Very nice! I keep trying to convince Jeff to shave his head bald, but he won't. Maybe I'll do it one night when he's asleep and blame it on Hallie.

Jennifer said...

What cute bald boys you have!

Amy said...

OKay...I got a little nervous reading the title to this post. I thought Alex and Maxwell were going to be bald and I was going to be so sad to see no curls on Max! Anyway, they are studs!

Tiesha said...

They both have nice round heads so it looks good! I thought you were also going to shave Max's! I would be sad. :o) Everyone keeps telling me to do that to Wyatt, and I just say no! :o)

Janean said...

That is so funny! Alex looks great! Brett would never look good with his head shaved.

Carrie Swenson said...

Alex looks so cute. I love his cute little face. I want to pitch those soft cheeks.

corrychronicles said...

Looks good, I think I quite like Alex shaved.