Friday, December 19, 2008

Weekend In Salt Lake

After the kids got out of school (for their 2 week vacation) we headed up to Salt Lake for the weekend. Melissa and Steve and Amy, Jason and Owen were there too. Rich and I decided last year to make this our family tradition (last year we went to Zoo Lights). We checked into the hotel and then hopped on Trax and headed to The Gateway to get some dinner!!
It was snowing pretty good and that made the walk a little more fun (for me anyway, I always ask Rich if he will go on a walk with me in the snow and he never will).
 
Posted by Picasa



We decided to go to Applebee's for dinner. It was something different so that was nice. My Grandma Oliver sent us $50 and that is what we used to pay for our dinner. Thanks so much Grandma, it was YUMMY!!
 
Posted by Picasa


After dinner we got back on the train and headed back to the hotel. Max LOVED riding the train, and I believe it was Melissa and Steve's first time.

 
Posted by Picasa



The walk to the hotel from the train was about a block and a half and it was snowing pretty hard...I was in heaven. I love pictures when you can see the big blobs of snow coming down.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I loved walking in the snow too!

Shannon said...

You and I are so much alike, I swear. I LOVE the snow so much. I love driving in it, walking in it, playing in it. I love your snow pictures.