Saturday, December 13, 2008

That is What Garages are For!!!

Well after a year we finally have our garage back. We put all our stuff in there when we were finishing the basement. The basement has been finished since May but then it was summer and there was better things to do than clean out the garage!!

I told Rich that we would do it in the fall...well that didn't happen either. The weather has been so nice that parking in the driveway has been no big deal. The weather reports were saying that it was finally going to snow this weekend so we had to get it done before the snow came...and we did it!!
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We bought some shelves for the garage to organize things and took alot of stuff downstairs. It was also an early Christmas for Max since most of his gifts from last Christmas were still in the garage unopened so he had a great day!!! Rich did most the work and I am so glad that we won't have to worry about scraping off the cars every morning again this winter!!

5 comments:

Kellye said...

I bet you guys are so excited about that. I love it right after I clean my garage.

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I'm jealous that you don't have to scrape your cars in the morning. If you happen to miss that at all...just come on down to my house and I'll gladly let you do mine :)

Shannon said...

I'm jealous. Ours is such a mess. It's become the catch all this past summer and I just keep adding to it. But my truck won't fit in there when it's clean anyway, so I don't really care actually.

Jennifer said...

Woo, hoo! I'm so happy that you garage is clean. It drove me crazy because I don't have a garage and you do but you weren't using it! (I'm actually just jealous that you don't have to scrape your cars in the winter! ;)

Melissa said...

Garages are so nice! I have been loving ours, since last year we were living at Stadium Villa and I had to scrape my car off every day. Not to mention getting stuck in the parking lot several times!