Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Since I already had a costume...I decided to dress up on Halloween day. I got some really funny looks at work and none of the residents recognized me.



I went to help Alex's class with their Halloween party in the afternoon. There were four different activities for the kids to rotate through. I was in charge of the relay race. They had to put the skeleton together the right way the fastest. It was a fun party.



 
Posted by Picasa

After I picked up Max from school I had to run into the grocery store to get a few things, I asked Alexa if she wanted to come in with me. She said "your going in like that??" I said "yes, its Halloween" and she said, "I'll just stay in the car." So much for the "Halloween Spirit."

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love your witch costume. It's so dang cute. And you're such a good mom to be so involved with your kids. You're the coolest, Ang!

Melissa said...

That's fun that you went and helped out with Alex's class. I can't believe Alexa wouldn't go in the store with you in your witch costume.

ATWOOD said...

Hey Angela, Your blog is so cute, I hope you don't mind if I "peek" in on you now and again to see how your doing now that we've moved. I love all your halloween spirit! You look like you belong with all those school kids you look SO young in your costume! And that hula girl costume cracked me up!...maybe I'll use that idea for Ethan next year.