Friday, October 10, 2008

Conference and Crocheting

I don't know what it is about Conference time but that is always when I think about starting a new crocheting project. I was at Walmart with my sisters and decided that it was time to make Max's blanket. I have made all the kids a blanket.

This yarn is so pretty with the browns and the turquoise's. I finished this up in about a week. As we were cleaning out the garage this week, I found a blanket that I had already started making for Max and had forgotten about so I think I will share this beautiful blanket with one of my sweet friends who has a new little baby boy.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a very cute blanket. It almost makes me want to have a baby boy, so I can have. (That is not an announcement, I swear!)

Jen B. said...

Man, now I am really sad that we are done having kids....That is so dang cute!! I find out something new about you everyday!!!

Shannon said...

I was so happy to be the recipient of that cuter than cute blanket. I love it so much. The colors are perfect and it's going to get used a ton.

Tiesha said...

So cute! I love the colors! I've only made one and it was actually kind of fun!

Shauna said...

That is awesome! Whenever I try and do that it turns out really scary lol :)