Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life OFF Game ON

The fun begins again...Season Opener for the Utah Jazz, and I was there, along with Norma and Shannon and baby Korver (his first Jazz game, obviously). Thanks to Rich's mom for getting season tickets and being kind enough to let us tag along every now and again!

They have made some improvements to the Energy solutions Arena. I guess they have some new lights and the sound system was improved. It did seem brighter but other than that I didn't notice much difference. We had a great time watching the game and it was a good one since we pulled off the WIN!!
 
Posted by Picasa

On the way home we were chatting about different things and Norma had mentioned that this is Coach Sloan's 20th year (I think it was 20) coaching...that made me feel OLD since I still remember going to games at the Salt Palace and Frank Laden coaching. Time flies!! Thanks again girls for a GREAT night out!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It was WAY fun and I'm glad that we all went together. It was a fun girls night. Next time lets get those yummy but stinky garlic fries.

Tiesha said...

That looked like so much fun! I love going to Jazz games!! I always buy a chicago dog when I go!