Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Daughter

It is very strange typing this post about a "teenager". I find it so hard to believe that my first born child is already a teenager. I can't believe how time goes by, it seems like just yesterday that...
well, I won't get started on that but it is hard to believe. I have been so extremely blessed to have such a sweet, talented, caring, loving, helpful, mature, beautiful daughter. She is such a great example to her family and friends. She is a wonderful big sister and second mom to Max.
I want her to know how much I love her and appreciate all she helps me with and all she has taught me and for the wonderful spirit she adds to our family.

8 comments:

Carrie Swenson said...

Happy Birthday Alexa! I am so sorry I realized late last night that we forgot to sing happy birthday to you. Next time I see you I promise I will sing to you. I love you and I am so glad that you are my neice!

Amy said...

Love you Alexa!!!

Anonymous said...

I would take her as my own! You should be proud, Alexa is just so great!

Anonymous said...

I would take her as my own! You should be proud, Alexa is just so great!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Alexa!! October birthdays are the best.

Chellie said...

Great daughters come to wonderful mothers. She sounds perfect.

Melissa said...

We sure love Alexa! She is such a fun niece! And her party was rockin'!

Shauna said...

How sweet! She is beautiful :)