Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Favorite Number

My Favorite Number...


EIGHT has always been my favorite number for as long as I can remember, I guess I am supposed to make my list for the following topics with 8 answers...here goes:

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. The Office
2. ER
3. What I Like About You
4. Channel 2 New @ 10pm
5. The Biggest Loser
6. Kath and Kim
7. American Idol
8. So You Think You Can Dance

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Washed TONS of dishes
3. Made cookies
4. Home Teachers came
5. Made lasagna
6. Said Goodbye to my remaining family
7. Went to Cope's for Alexa's Bday dessert
8. Watched the news

8 Favorite Places To Eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Barry's
3. Bajio
4. Los Hermanos
5. El Sol
6. Fredrico's
7. Ruby River
8. Chuckarama

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Rich getting a job
2. Furniture in the basement
3. Halloween
4. SNOW!!!
5. Day after Thanksgiving shopping
6. Parking in the garage
7. My fingernails to be normal again (took off acrylics)
8. Bunco and Book Club

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Peace on Earth (for real)
2. No more debt!!
3. Another child
4. For Rich to get a job QUICK
5. Good Health
6. To live closer to my family
7. Unlimited Diet Cokes
8. Happy kids

8 People I Tag:
1. Jen
2. Melissa
3. Amy
4. Chellie
5. Lacie
6. Tandy
7. Steph
8. Janean (I am with Shannon, maybe one of these days she will actually do one!!)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Tag accepted!

Angie said...

LOVE your new family picture!

Shannon said...

Bajio here we come, TODAY!!! YAY!

Chellie said...

8 has always been my favorite number too. Thanks for the tag!