Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WOLF

Alex has really enjoyed being a boy scout this year. He has worked with Rich alot to get all his things passed off so he can move up to his new den once he turns 9.
Our ward has this tradition where the dad holds the boy upside down while they give their mom the pin. I think it is really weird but I don't really know anything about scouts. They also do these weird cheers, but the boys think they are awesome!!!
I am so proud of Alex and am very thaknful that Rich is in scouts and knows what is going on so he can help him with it. I think it will be neat when Alex starts to work on his Eagle Scout project (and Rich can help him so he feels like he earned it too, since he never did it on his own)!!

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

I almost teared up while looking at this one! I just love Alex and I am so sad he is not going to be in our den anymore :( I am also sad I missed him getting his wolf award.... He is a great kid! Aside from Boston, he was my favorite too! (Shhhh, don't tell anyone!)