Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day BBQ

For lunch we had a BBQ at Steph and Jeff's house. I think Rich gets off the hook too easy and never has to make me dinner so one of these years I am going to request that he prepares dinner for me on Mother's Day. But it is nice to get together with all the family too!
We had hamburgers and hot dogs along with salads and chips and fruit etc. It was a beautiful day and the weather was great for an outside lunch.
The food was yummy and we just sat and visited and enjoyed the wonderful weather. We had the most delicious chocolate eclairs for dessert...they were wonderful!
Here is Norma holding Nash, she loves her grand kids (all 24 of them) so much and would do anything for them. She is such a wonderful example and is such a caring and giving person. I am so thankful to have her in my life. She did such a wonderful job raising her 8 kids and has so much advice and wisdom to share. I am glad that she lives so close and that Max gets to spend so much time with her while I am at work! Thanks Norma for everything, I love you.

We went and visited with Grandma Cope after dinner and spent some time with her too. She also is an amazing woman. She is so sweet and caring and has such a strong testimony of the church. I am so grateful to have her in my life as well.

No comments: