Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mom

This afternoon me and the kids met up with my family to have lunch for Mother's Day. The idea was to take my Mom out but she ended up paying for everyone, thanks Mom!! We met at Chuckarama in Bountiful and as always we were there for several hours. All my sisters were able to make it and we were just missing a few of the men (Dad, Dave and Rich). We went shopping after to a few stores that were nearby. We had a great time together and also found some pretty cute stuff too!
Alex really wanted to get me something special for Mother's Day and so he and my Mom were doing some sneaking around. I am so glad that we were able to get together.
 
Posted by Picasa
My Mom is the greatest, everyone says that of course but she really is. There is nothing that she wouldn't do for anyone. She is never worried about herself, she is completely selfless and she is always so busy serving others. I have learned so many great things from her and I am so thankful for her example.
She is also one of those Grandma's that every kid should have. She lets them get a way with everything and is so supportive and never misses important events (she usually comes to the not so important ones too)!! Her and Alex spend hours sometimes talking on the phone and I know how busy she is but she always talks and talks until he is ready to hang up. She really is the greatest!
I love you MOM!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Our mom is the greatest!