Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3rd Grader No More

I went to Alex's third grade program today. It was really cute there was singing and dancing (Alex thought it was a little baby-ish) but I enjoyed it. After I went to his classroom and he showed me all his work and we did a multiplication race (I won) and we each drew his name in cursive to see who could do it the best (he won that one...he has really good hand-writing).

His teacher this year was Miss. Johnson. It was her first year teaching at Canyon Elementary and he LOVED her. She was a great teacher and she taught him alot. He has learned so much this year and is a smart boy.
Here is a picture from the last field trip they went on...I just LOVE Alex's pose!!! Hope 4th grade will be just as great!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congratulations for passing the third grade Alex!