Thursday, August 21, 2008

Spanish Fork Jr. High

This is a big change this year having kids in 2 different schools. Alexa had her first day on Tue. with just the 7th graders so today is the "official" first day cause all the grades are there...7th, 8th and 9th.
She has her own locker and 7 classes. She doesn't have too many of her friends in her classes so she will have to make some new ones but that won't be a problem.

She carpools with 2 of her friends and leaves for school around 7:40am. I rarely see her in the morning but she is really good at waking up and getting herself out of the house.
She is a great student and I know she will do well this year and have a great experience in Jr High.

4 comments:

Jen B. said...

How cute is she?!?!? I just love her! I remember my first day of 7th grade am I really this old!?????

The Duvall Family said...

I love her hair so mucc, it is so versatile! I am sure she'll have a great year.

Melissa said...

Oh Alexa!

Amy said...

Seriously...when is she ever going to go through her ugly stage? And can I please have that shirt?