Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bunco

It was my turn to host Bunco this month and since the a/c is still not functioning, we had it in the basement. It worked out really great since we still don't have furniture down there. Rich was worried about spills on the new carpet and only let us have water. For dinner, since I am lazy and didn't want to heat up the house even more with the oven, I ordered pasta from
Pizza Hut, the Creamy Chicken Alfredo is really yummy. I had Rich get yummy Chocolate dipped Macaroon cookies from his work for a treat, I totally forgot to serve dessert which was supposed to be ice cream sundaes in waffle bowls, sorry ladies you can come over again for an ice cream party I guess!
 
Posted by Picasa

Jennifer won the big prize a really cute purple purse/bag that she thought would be the perfect thing to tote Madison around in. The rest of the prizes were different kinds of wallets from Buckle and Forever 21. The door prize was earrings and a re-usable shopping bag from Target (which I love). We had a fun night, glad my turns over!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I could totally go for a delicious dipped macaroon!

Angela said...

I love bunco. I used to be in a group in Idaho Falls. Looks like you were the perfect host. I love the color of your basement.

Jennifer said...

It was a great night, the food was yummy and the company was fun (as always)! Plus it's always a bonus when I win. :) Thanks for hosting such a fun Bunco night!

Janean said...

It was a fun night. Thanks for hosting a great bunco. Like everyone said you have the perfect bunco house now. We need to have it there from now on.

Tiesha said...

Looks like fun! I'm sorry I couldn't come!! I love coming to your house!