Friday, August 15, 2008

Reunited

After hours of aimless wandering around Salt Lake, my family FINALLY arrived (an hour or so later than planned). We had several phone conversations about where to meet for dinner and it was getting us no where...finally my cousin Mandi and I decided on "Chuckarama" so that's where we met. We ended up walking across the street to "Training Table" because Melanie and Amy are babies and hate "the chuck".
It was a "girls night" except that we had Alex and Max (Rich was camping with the scouts so they had to come, plus I missed their guts and wanted to play with them too). My cousin Mandi planned this little outing since she is heading back up to Logan for school in a week and wanted to get in some "bonding time" with her mom before she left...she was so thoughtful and invited us all too, Thanks Mandi!!
I got to see Max after missing him all week and he was really excited to see me...he looked different to me (it was probably just in my head but he really did)!! He was CRAZY during dinner and was running around everywhere. I am not sure why but he felt like he needed to take off his shirt (someone must have mentioned "the hulk" or for some other strange, unknown reason). He is a crazy bug!!
Amy and Melissa thought it was fun to mess with the order takers and kept playing on the phones (not really but I just wanted to spice up the picture...you know make it a little more interesting). They are crazy too!
Max was all over the place, up and down on the tables and chairs and doing laps around the place barefoot and shirtless, yeah where the heck was his MOM?? He spilled my 32oz. diet coke (thank goodness for refills) all over the table and Amberly (sorry Amb). We caused quite a scene and were there for a long time (it would have been longer but it was freezing cold in there, I bet that was so we leave...)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How could anyone hate the Chuck. Jeff and I always tease that we'll make great old people because we love Chuck a Rama and we like to eat early. And go for long drives on Sunday.

Rohan Shearer said...

Can't beat their cheese fries. Yum!