Friday, August 29, 2008

New Business for Alexa

We arrived in Logan today at lunchtime so some of my sisters met us at Frederico's (that's where Rich always wants to go). We ate and then we decided to make some flower clips and magnets so we went to a few stores to get our supplies. We had a great time!!
As we were sitting there making these wonderful creations Alexa thought it would be a great business opportunity for her. I am having a purse/shoe party in a week and she thought it would be a great idea to sell these there as well. We thought up a name for her business...Daisy Dots, by Alexa. Her cousin Kenzie is going to do the same thing. The flowers are so easy to make and they have tons of fun doing it.
 
Posted by Picasa

Here we are on the floor in my Mom's house. We ran out of flowers really fast and are ready to go get more so we can keep making these cute flowers.

Alexa wanted to model them (you can clip them to hats and headbands too.) They are great magnets too for all the fun magnet boards and also they work great for decorating lockers!! What a great project, very crafty!
 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Janean said...

Those are so cute! Save that red one for me. If it is red, it looks red. I need a big red one. Cute hair too Alexa!

The Duvall Family said...

I love the flowers in Alexa's hair. I'm thinking that she needs to bring them over for me to look at.

The Duvall Family said...

I love the flowers in Alexa's hair. I'm thinking that she needs to bring them over for me to look at.

Shannon said...

I will totally buy some from her. I need some cute new flowers for my hair and the girls hair.

Carrie Swenson said...

Love them! they are so dang cute. how much are they, cause I am going ot be needing some.

Jennifer said...

Cute!!! Alexa needs to bring them to my house first and let me get first dibs (since I am her favorite aunt!)

Erin said...

Very Cute!!! Did Alexa just get her hair cut? It looks shorter! Cute!!

The Hawkins said...

I have a craft fair in the middle of October. I was hoping to have a lot more done for it but I don't. If you want to give me a bunch of those to sell in that I will take them. I have mostly little clips. No big flowers. Let me know if she is interested and I will give you more details.