Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of 3rd Grade

Back to school time is the best...I have kids that are excited to go back so that makes it easy, plus that means fall is coming and that is my most favorite time. I love summer but it is such a relief for me when falls comes around!!
Alex's 3rd grade teacher is Miss. Johnson, she is new to Canyon Elem. this year and I haven't met her yet but he likes her and says she's a really nice teacher.
School starts at 8:30am and he is so good about waking up and getting off to school, he comes in and tells me Good-bye (sometimes I am already up, but not too often).

It's funny, Alexa started 3rd grade when we moved to Spanish Fork and Alex wasn't even in school yet...time sure flies!
I hope you have great year Alex, 3rd grade was my best year in Elementary school (not really sure why, but it was)!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I loved 3rd grade too! I can't believe you've been in Spanish Fork that long...come back!

Amy said...

3rd grade was the best...even though I got glasses and a haircut and the kids thought I was a new boy in class! Good luck in the third grade Xander!