Friday, August 15, 2008

The 10:00 News

When we got to our cars we noticed that it was almost ten o'clock and time for Channel 2 News . We were really close to the studio so we decided to go and watch the news from outside the studio. This isn't a first time for many of us...I have been a few times and last time we were there Brian Mullahy invited us in and gave us a tour. I love the ten o'clock news for some reason and also love causing a scene so this was a great opportunity for me!!
 
Posted by Picasa


It was SUPER windy and pretty chilly but we got there right on time and started waving and yelling at Shauna and Mark through the glass. It wasn't long until a Security Guard came out to keep an eye on us. If you ever watch the ten o'clock news on channel 2 you have probably seen (and made fun of) the people jumping up and down in the background...yeah on Friday night that was us!!
Sterling Poulsen came out and was totally laughing at us (he probably thought we were crazy to be so excited about the local news). It is a great time and I highly recommend it. Its pretty amazing to watch the weather especially, he just has a big green screen behind him that he points to...it takes talent. I was sad that Roland Steadham wasn't there (he probably called sick cause it was SO windy and he didn't want to leave the house and risk his hair to get messed up). He is my favorite weather guy, so fun and cheesy!!
When Dave Fox came out we all died laughing because he had on his shirt, tie and jacket but then when you saw the bottom half he had on shorts, flip flops and pretty clean shaven legs!! It was great we laughed really hard and loud (I am pretty sure he heard us through the glass)!

 
Posted by Picasa


The Security Guard was awesome and got Mark, Shauna and Sterling to come out after the news was over and chat with us for a few minutes. That was really awesome of them and we got some pictures of course! What a great night!

3 comments:

Jen B. said...

Ok now I know we will have a good time together!!! I love stuff like that!! I am so jealous that you got to meet and take pictures of the news people.....totally my kind of good time:)

Melissa said...

That was a good time. It was the first time I'd been to the news studio. Thanks for all the fun!

Tiesha said...

That looks like fun! You are all but famous now! :o)