Saturday, May 3, 2008

Glitter Toes

I went to the Women's Expo with some of Rich's sisters and their kids for a few hours. We had a great time looking around at the different booths and putting our names in drawings for different things. I think the highlight of the afternoon was getting our "Glitter Toes". It is supposed to last from 4-6 weeks and not chip off.
Here is Me and Jennifer and Audrey
Here is Steph looking beautiful as ever
I picked RED of course and here are my tosies before they were all done.
And here is the finished product, this picture just doesn't quite capture the SPARKLE but they are beautiful and we are all loving our new toes!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I've never gone to the Women's Expo, but I'm sure I would love it. I'll have to go next year. Your toes look great. I've seen that done before and it's really cool.