Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged

Well Shannon tagged me and so I have to think of 6 random things, I feel like have already aired all my 'dirty laundry' so let's see what I can come up with:

1. I hate being home on Saturdays, I would rather be anywhere but home on Saturday. I think it's because that is when you are supposed to clean and do laundry etc and I just don't want to! Thank heavens for my wonderful husband who is always keeping the house tidy (so tidy in fact that I tell him the kids are never going to learn to pick up after themselves) He is the best!!

2. I have wanted a boob job since middle school I think. I was always jealous of the girls that had a 'nice rack' (sorry this might be too much info so skip it if you want) I am so jealous of my sister Melanie and Rich's sister Stephanie...they are so lucky!! I love the part on the movie "Liar, Liar" when Jim Carrey is in the elevator with that chick and says "your boobs are huge, I wanna squeeze them etc." One day someone will say that to me!! Again I apologize for being obscene, at least my Mom dosen't read my blog and sorry Dad if you still do!!

3. I HATE being hot!! Summer is always met with mixed feelings by me because I love all the summer activities and being able to be outside so much and the beautiful blue sky and the swim pools etc but I hate being sweaty and so I guess like everything there is a good and bad side to summer for me!!

4. I don't care what I eat...I mean if I eat stuff thats good for me or bad for me and this drives Rich crazy!!! I just like to eat things that taste good and are easy to prepare. I have never been one to skip dessert either (in fact a few nights ago at Bunco Steph didn't want her delicious Lemon Pie that Rachel made and so I ate it for her...yes I ate 2 pieces of pie and I am not sorry!) and I don't feel bad about it at all!! Come on guys life is short, enjoy!

5. I do wish I was ready for swimsuit season, but hey you have to pick your battles I guess and I just don't think I would like myself if I gave up eating.

6. I am so excited for all my kids to be independent. I was there once and then we threw Max into the mix and he is at the cutest stage right now cause he says the cutest things and is happy one minute and so crabby the next, I think its hilarious but life is so much easier for me when they are self-sufficient. I know most people dread the thougt of their kids growing up...I hope that dosen't make me a bad Mom.

Now I tag 6 people: Mary Jean, Tandy, Tiesha, Jen, Stephanie and McKell
(you all better do it too or else I will me really mad!!)

5 comments:

Janean said...

I pretty much agree with you on every single thing you said. Especially for #6. I at least want Whytli to be old enough to babysit my kids and I am also so glad I am done having kids so I can move onto that next stage. Even though I will miss the little babies. :(

Tiesha said...

Oh, I feel the same way about summer too!

Jennifer said...

I seriously love how honest you are, you make me laugh! but I also would like a "nice rack" someday.

Chelsi said...

Youre awesome I want a boob job too, also since junior high!!!

Carrie Swenson said...

I am offended! You are not jealous of my rack?