Tuesday, May 27, 2008

6th Grade Graduation

It was the day she's been waiting for...no more Elementary School. Alexa is moving on to bigger and better things, Jr. High. YIKES that's all I have to say. I made her favorite dinner Rice and Meatballs with Blueberry muffins.

My Mom and sisters Monica and Amberly drove down to surprise her on her big night. We were kinda rushed through dinner but we were all so glad they came down.

Here is the big moment where they called her name and she got her diploma. I don't know what it is about the dang cafeteria lights but I could not get a good picture, sorry.

Here is Alexa with Grandma Cope. She came along with Stephanie and her kids, Joseph was there and Carrie brought her kids too. What a great family, thanks so much for all your love and support. She is a lucky girl to have 3 families that all love her so very much.

Here is Alexa with my mom, now maybe you can see where Max gets some of his genes. Thanks so much for coming all the way to support Alexa!

4 comments:

Jen B. said...

Alexa is such a beautiful girl!! I am glad I get a chance to get to know her better in YM. Way to go Alexa, good luck in Jr. High!!!

Janean said...

Yeah, finally going to Jr. High!!! Finally, I'm sure you are going to love it.

Tiesha said...

Oh, what a good mom to make her favorite meal! :o)

corrychronicles said...

Way to go Alexa, now it is off to Junior High---EEEK!!!