Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mischevious Maxwell

While I was doing Alex's hair, Alexa was supposed to be watching Max but she had friends over and was outside, I told her to shut the bathroom door so I thought Max was watching Spongebob. I went into the bathroom to get a towel and this is what I found.......
 
Posted by Picasa
When I told people that I was naming my kid Max they all told me that he will get called "MAXi pad" and I have even called him that a few times myself, it just happens. I am pretty sure that most of you have probably experienced this but it was my first time and I thought it was pretty funny. He was having a great time and was really upset when I took him out of the bathroom and shut the door. He will probably laugh pretty hard at this some day!!!

9 comments:

Janean said...

That is so hilarious! I can't believe you actually call him Maxi Pad sometimes. I think that is so funny!

Kellye said...

That is so cute and funny. I love it.

Jennifer said...

That is dang funny, lol! Those will definately be some good photos for bribery later on his life.

corrychronicles said...

That is awesome!!Forget buying the expensive toys, just let them in the bathroom, they will find plenty to entertain themselves with.

The Duvall Family said...

I have had this happen with each one of my kids. It's pretty funny unless you have hometeachers over and they want you to explain what it is.

Carrie Swenson said...

My tampons are Kelsen's favorite toys. He thinks they are great. I should take picture's of him like you did for blackmail pictures later.

Carrie Swenson said...

My tampons are Kelsen's favorite toys. He thinks they are great. I should take picture's of him like you did for blackmail pictures later.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I was laughing so hard when I saw this! He is so funny! And I also love your spring pictures. Max always has the cutest facial expressions! (Oh, and Alexa is "mad" at me today. Just an FYI.)

Tiesha said...

Oh my gosh! Kids are so funny! Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again!