Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Utah Jazz

I didn't get to watch the game last night (I guess it was a good thing since we lost terribly) but I love the Jazz and it's great that we can win the 1st round on our home court on Friday night......GO JAZZ.
p.s. did anyone see the interview last night on channel 2 news with Kyle Korver's parents??? YIKES, his mom was not the best looking lady (rude) and it's good to see that Iowa is way more behind the times than we are! Ha Ha
Provided by FLMNetwork.com
I stole the logo idea from Sarah's blog, but she put the wrong team on hers!

2 comments:

The Duvall Family said...

I did see the interview and I had the same (rude) thought. He definitely didn't get his looks from his mom!

Sarah said...

You're so funny! We do like the Jazz but, we LOVE the Lakers! We'll see whose better pretty soon... :)