Wednesday, May 14, 2008

6:00pm

I had just pulled into the driveway after taking all the kids home and I saw my Mom turning the corner. I knew she was coming but Alex didn't so I covered his eyes and as she pulled into the driveway I took my hands off and said SURPRISE...that is too many surprises for one day if you ask me. My Mom and sister Amberly came down from Logan to celebrate Alex's big day. Alex has always been a Grandma's boy. I think its because when he was little she watched him ALOT. They really bonded and he has always really loved being with Grandma. He calls her all the time to talk about the latest roller coaster he has found or just to tell her what he did at school. They like to hang up the phone at the same time so when they are done talking he always says "are you ready" and then they hang up. Alexa always gets mad at him and tells him to just hang up the phone but I think its cute.

Alexa had a baseball game at 6:30 so we ran to Little Caesars and grabbed dinner and headed over to the ballpark. Alex's Dad Sule and his daughter Tayana met us at the game (I thought I got a picture of them but I guess I didn't...shoot). We ate and watched the game. Alexa was the catcher and she is really good at it. Her team won (which I am surprised because they aren't that good and the team we played is really good). It was a good night to be outside and we all had a great time. Amberly talked everyones ears off, she even got to see her old friend Kay and she was soooo excited about that.

No comments: