Saturday, May 24, 2008

Rock Band

We went to Logan for the Memorial Day weekend. On Friday night Me, Rich, Alexa, Kenzie, Jake, Amy and my Dad slept in the tent in the backyard. It was a pretty fun time. We went out pretty late and we were all tired but we managed to tell a few stories before we fell asleep. We had donuts in the morning for breakfast (the most delicious donuts ever, I am sorta glad there isn't one in SF cause I would probably weigh 300 lbs if there was).
Saturday we hung out all day shopping, eating etc. Melissa and Steve brought up "Rock Band" and it was a big hit. I didn't even play...I guess I was too busy chatting. Here are some pictures of the band...

Steve on drums, Alexa on Guitar

Jason rockin the bass

Alex on drums

Melissa, Max and Alex on vocals...they were awesome!!!

Amy on vocals, Alexa rockin the bass and Alex bangin the drums

1 comment:

Melissa said...

If you guys thought that was a good time, wait until our rockin' rock band party we're going to have!