Friday, May 16, 2008

I couldn't resist...

I went to work this morning and it was such a beautiful day I thought to myself 'I can't spend the whole day inside in my office' so I had a brilliant idea...

I went home for lunch changed into my swimsuit made a PB and jelly sandwich grabbed a diet coke and my book and headed up to the reservoir. I had lunch and read a little and watched the fish jump out of the water. Besides a few guys fishing I was the only one there and it was so peaceful and beautiful. What a great way to spend the lunch hour!!!

4 comments:

The Duvall Family said...

First of all I want to know who's taking the picture and second of all I want to know why you didn't call me to come with you. I wanted to sit outside so bad but didn't get a chance. I am so glad that we are finally have such warm weather.

Janean said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I would have never thought to go do something like that by myself but it sounds like a great idea. I might have to remember that idea next week and find someone to watch the kids.

Tiesha said...

How nice and relaxing! I've only been there once and it was getting dark, I should go back, it's really pretty. Oh, I like your swimsuit, I want one with no straps.

Amy said...

You are such a sucker! By the way everyone, I am the one who put the reservoir idea in her head. I talked to her 45 minutes after she got to work(that's right, 45) and she was so bored and so she hightailed it to the Res! What a life! Love ya Ang!