Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SNOW DAY!!! School is Cancelled!!

Today was the last day of school before Christmas break but we woke up to SO MUCH snow that they cancelled school!! I have lived in Spanish Fork for 7 winters and I have NEVER seen this much snow!! It was lightly snowing when we went to bed but it wasn't supposed to be much of a storm, I told Rich that it would be my dream come true if I opened the front door in the morning and all I could see was snow...we didn't quite get that much but way more than I ever expected!
I LOVE SNOW!!
Alex and Max couldn't wait to get out there and play so they got all bundled up and I got ready for work.
I am not sure exactly how much we got but I heard anywhere from 14 to 18 inches!! My back is a little sore from shoveling but you won't hear me complain!!! What a fun surprise!!

No comments: