Monday, June 30, 2008

Alexa is CRAZY!!!

I was taking a picture of Alexa's new haircut the other night and she just was busting out all these poses so of course I am posting them. She has her days when she is all moody and grumpy and quiet and just doesn't want to really talk to anyone...but generally she is a pretty great kid!! I love it when I catch her in a mood like this, she is dying to get her "big break" to be on TV or something so if any of you know anyone let her know, she has a great personality and is obviously georgeous!!!
 

Posted by Picasa
This is a video Alexa made with my camera the night before the last day of school...she told me not to post it and I have waited but I think everyone should be able to enjoy it...I told you she is crazy!!!

So I finally got the video to work...you have to go to the bottom of the blog and pause the music so you can hear it. I hope that you enjoy it.

12 comments:

Janean said...

Those are some funny pictures! How do I watch the movie of her? I've been waiting for this movie and now I can't figure out how to watch it?

Amy said...

I love Alexa!!! Her peace sign is like the widest span ever! It's a little freaky. Ang...where is the video?

Shannon said...

Very fun! She is such a cute girl.

Anonymous said...

You know I love this girl. She cracks me up! And her haircut is darling. Love it! I agree- her peace sign could use a little re-vamping. Tighten it up a bit Lex.

Erin said...

Cute pictures!! You're right. . .she is crazy! haha;)

Melissa said...

Man do I ever love that girl! I'm so jealous of the hair - it's super cute!

Amy said...

ALEXA!!! You are the best. I woudl love to play a part in your next production. Seriously...hast lavista baby and that face at the end of the video. I am laughing my face off! Love that girl!

Melissa said...

I would have to say that you, Alexa Hajo Gowon are very "strange" but that's what I love about you!

Jennifer said...

I love the different faces Alexa is pulling in the pictures and in the video. She is such a pretty girl, a little nutty, but pretty!

Unknown said...

Thanks for entering the Design By JaNece giveaway. You didn't win this time, but check back for next month's giveaway!

Janean said...

That was hilarious! Alexa you are crazy! Do you even know your mom put this on here yet? Well...you are a doll and crazy! Why are you whispering?

corrychronicles said...

That was awesome, so glad you shared a piece of the real Alexa with us.