Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bridal Veil Falls

I have lived in 'The U.C' (that's how I refer to Utah County) for 4 years now and we have never taken the kids to Bridal Veil Falls. We were on our way back to Orem from Park City and we had some time to kill so we pulled over and let the kids throw rocks in the river and walked the trail (we didn't get very far cause it was 5pm and extremely HOT) but it was a fun little detour.

It felt great under the bridge in the shade and there is just something about the sound of a raging river that is really relaxing to me!

Max had a blast throwing rocks into the river and he would have stayed there all night.

I'm so glad that we had extra passengers (Monica, Amb and Kenzie) to share in the fun!

I always have to throw in a self portrait but I grabbed Alex so I wouldn't be alone.

That's as far as we made it but one of these days, maybe in the spring when it's not so hot I want to get a little closer!!

3 comments:

Janean said...

I have lived in Utah County my whole life and have never done that walk but I want to someday too!

Amy said...

you should get closer to the falls...they are pertty impressive and you can climb all around them. I will go with you, okay!?! See, Ang, you take self portraits all of the time so whatever!

Jennifer said...

I have never been done that walk either. I'll have to add that to my list of things to do this summer!