Monday, June 23, 2008

Seven Peaks

We went to Seven Peaks and stayed ALL day, no really, we got there at 11:45am and left at 8pm when they closed!! It was a really great day and the weather was great for a day in the water!!! Max and Rich hung out in the wave pool most the day and Max even fell asleep in there. I was laying with my head on Rich's legs and Max came and layed on my chest and fell asleep. He took like a two hour nap, that was great!! Alex saw his friend there so he ditched us most the day but he went on all the slides...yeah he went on "free fall" and "boomerang" all by himself, he is quite a dare devil. It was Alexa's first time on "free fall" and she probably won't be going back anytime soon. I even got Amberly to go on it and she loved it!! She got a little sunburned on her legs and it was a long day for her but we all had a really incredible time.

 

Max went down the baby slide but he hated it and just wanted to walk around in the shallow water of the wave pool. He loved it when all the seagulls came out to scavenge for food. They would fly down and eat people's fries and he thought that was really funny!! I could not talk Rich into going on any slides but he took care of Max while we all had fun so that was great for the rest of us. We did have a good time in the lazy river. I am so glad that we have fun places to go like this to escape the heat in the summer!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Janean said...

How fun! I can't believe you really stayed the whole day! That is a long day! I usually last about 5 hours at the longest.

Amy said...

I want to go to 7 Peaks! It looks like those of us that could not go totally missed out!

Shannon said...

You guys do such fun things as a family. Jeff has never been to 7 Peaks, so that means I have not been for at least 12 years. I need to plan a day because my kids would totally love it I think.

Melissa said...

I am totally jealous! I have been wanting to go to 7 Peaks for so long. P.S. Why didn't you make Monica buy a swimsuit before you went :)

corrychronicles said...

That makes me really want to go to seven peaks. I think my kids would love it. It looks like you had a great time.

The Hawkins said...

We went yesterday and some kid pooped in the kiddie pool and they shut it down early and 4 of the rides were not working. But it was fun.