Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beautiful Day

Saturday was so hectic that we didn't really get many pictures so I wanted a picture with Alex in his new suit...he looks so good, don't you think?
My sister Amy told him to be serious and I think he looks so handsome. GQ here he comes!
Here is a shot of Alex with his Grandparents, Linda and Terry Oliver.
Here is my beautiful family, we had to set the timers and we are kinda far away but it turned out OK. I can't believe what a perfect day it was on Sunday...I wouldn't mind a few more of those. (side note: Rich is really proud of how green the grass looks in this photo so if you see him tell him how great the lawn looks he will love it!!)
IS THERE A WEIGHT LIMIT ON THESE THINGS???
I guess they wanted to see how many people they could pile on the trampoline. It isn't a very bouncy trampoline so I hope that helped stretch it out!! We ate lunch outside and just enjoyed the great weather. Then half of my family had to leave and I was sad to see the weekend coming to an end. It was the best!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Someone's foot was in my crotch