Sunday, June 29, 2008

Amy and Owen

My sister Amy and her son Owen came to visit on Friday. Jason went on a camp out with the young men and she hates being home alone so she decided to drive down to the "U.C." and visit her favorite sister. We met up at Alexa's baseball game...

then we drove to Target and met up with Sule so he could take Alexa and Alex for a sleepover. Then Amy, Rich, Me and the boys went to Bajio for dinner then to Old Navy and then to see "Get Smart" things were going ok at first but then Amy had to take Owen out about halfway through the show and Max fell asleep on me but it was extremely HOT in the theater and his diaper was super wet so needless to say I was drenched when the movie got out and Amy was a little frazzled. We got home and got the boys situated and then got ready for bed. We started talking and Rich was just waiting for us to 'shut up and go to sleep' but he got tired of waiting and at 4:00am we went out to the living room to find him all tucked in on the couch. Sorry Rich but we warned you we were going to stay up late!!
We didn't get a ton accomplished on Saturday but it was great to just hang out. We went to a shoe party, donated blood, got diet coke's, rented movies, ate nachos, tried to get the boys to take a nap, watched a movie, watched Rich do some yard work and went to Barry's for dinner. Then she left for home and Alexa and Alex came home. They had a great time with their Dad going to Wall-E and having dinner at the theater and then going to Raging Waters on Saturday.
I didn't take pictures, I think Amy took some of the boys and I was going to tell Sule to take pictures but I forgot...next time!!
Thanks for coming to visit us Amy and next time we will have more fun, I promise!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Seriously Ang...staying up til 4 in the morning talking...that was the best! We had a great time! Owen was grumpy yesterday too, but he seems to back to hs oldself today, thank goodness!

Shannon said...

You have such a fun relationship with all of your sisters. I'm glad you had a fun weekend with Amy.

Melissa said...

I wanted to go, but I had to move that weekend. Next time. I want in on the 4 am chat!

corrychronicles said...

How fun, aren't sisters so great.