Saturday, June 7, 2008

Alex's Baptism

We headed over to the Stake Center for Alex's baptism. He had alot of people there for him. My whole family was there, Rich's Grandparent's were there and almost all his family (just a few missing brother-in-laws), also his Uncle Isaac and his son Isaiah came. It was a great program Grandma Cope gave a talk on baptism and Grandma Oliver talked about the Holy Ghost. His cousin McKenzie played I am a Child of God on the violin. Grandpa Oliver baptized him and Rich confirmed him. It was really great to watch him have these important ordinances performed. I am so proud of him and the Primary had everyone that was there write something for him on a piece of paper and they made a book out of it. It is so neat to read and he got some really great advise so I hope he really enjoys that book for years to come.
My Dad Terry and Alex
Handsome Alex
Alex and Grandpa after the confirmation
Uncle Isaac and his son Isaiah

2 comments:

Kellye said...

Alex looks so handsome. It looks like you got some good pictures. Your kids are going to love all this work you are doing later on in their life. Their kids will also love it. Could you imagine if you had something like this of your mom's or grandmothers to look at? I love Alex's hair cut. It looks good. Congrats Alex.

Tiesha said...

What a special day! I'm glad things all turned out perfect!