Friday, June 27, 2008

Alex's thoughts on ME

I stole this off Sarah's blog (thanks Sarah, you always have cute post ideas!)

I asked Alex (my 8yr old) the following questions and these are his responses:



1. What is something I always say to you? "Go vacuum"


2. What makes me happy? "When I give you something"


3. What makes me sad? "When you get hurt"


4. How do I make you laugh? "Making funny faces"


5. What was I like as a child? "Old Fashion, you didn't have 'cool clothes' back then"


6. How old am I? "31"


7. How tall am I? "5 feet"


8. What is my favorite thing to do? "Change your blog"


9. What do I do when you're not around? "Read a book or look at your blog"


10. If I was famous, what would it be for? "Designer of clothes"


11. What am I really good at? "Making dinner"


12. What am I not very good at? "Screaming, you scream like a boy"


13. What do I do for my job? "Help people move in"


14. What is my favorite food? "Olive Garden"


15. What makes you proud of me? "You're really good at making Max be nice to me"


16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? "Sandy Cheeks from Spongebob"


17. What do you and I do together? "Go to the store"


18. How are we the same? "We both like Lagoon"


19. How are we different? "We wear different clothes"


20. How do you know I love you? "You make me happy"

5 comments:

Carrie Swenson said...

I love that,it is so cute.

Shannon said...

Oh, Alex hearts you! I love these posts. They make me smile.

Tandy said...

That is so cute! I am going to have to try it on my kids!

Jennifer said...

I love this tag, it's one of my favorites I've seen so far. I love the honesty of kids it's great!

corrychronicles said...

that is cute, I have to steal the idea and do that with one of my boys.