Thursday, June 5, 2008

Alex's Haircut

As you know from my earlier post I 'relaxed' or straightened Alex's hair and he was having alot of fun being able to do different things with it. I was kind of getting sick of helping him fix it and with the baptism coming up and it being summer and all we decided it was time to cut it. He didn't just want it shaved like I usually do so I made an appointment for him to get a haircut at Imageworks.

This is his hair before the cut...
Here he is after, I asked him if he liked it and he said not really. I asked him what he wanted it to look like and he said 'like Parker and Nate's' so I told him I would do my best when we got home. Alexa made fun of him as soon as he came in the door and then he had a baseball game so I didn't get to cut it til later on.
He wanted it a little longer on top and short on the sides so here is what he ended up with. his dad is way better at 'the fade' than me but I did a pretty good job and he was happy with it and that's all that matters!!

No comments: