Friday, June 20, 2008

Backyard F.U.N. In The Sun

The kids always have a great time in my parent's backyard. They love jumping with the hose on the trampoline and filling up the little pool. They never seem to have the appropriate swimwear however and just wear what they can find.

Jake was having a great time squirting Alexa and Kenzie. They usually aren't such good sports about it cause the hose water is freezing cold but it was a really hot day and they were really having a great time!!
Max was in the pool with Alex ad Brooklyn (I guess I didn't get any shots of them) Max was really excited to play with the 'big gun' as he kept saying over and over. I love days when you can just watch the kids play outside and everyone is getting along and having a good time.

2 comments:

Tiesha said...

I think I need a tramp!

Melissa said...

I love water funtivities! I wish I could have gotten in on some of that action!