Saturday, June 7, 2008

Olive Garden

By the time we got done at Noni and decided where to eat it was 9:30pm (it is hard for 20 people to all agree) but The Olive Garden is always a great choice and so that's where we ended up. My sweet parents treated us all to a wonderful dinner, we had a really fun time. The food is always great and we even played a game while we were waiting for our food. We played 'Pass it On' where someone starts and pulls a face at the person next to them and then that person passes it on to the next and so on and so on, when it gets back to the one who started it they show the face they started with and the one they ended up with. Everyone participated (even Rich who hates games like that) it was really funny...I should have taken pictures of that!

4 comments:

Tiesha said...

Yummy! What nice parents to take you all out!

Melissa said...

I love that new game I invented! I was quite impressed that everyone actually did participate without even putting up a stink!

Janean said...

Such a good idea to play a game while waiting for dinner! How fun is that?

Amy said...

Ugly face game rocks! I can't believe I forgat that.