Friday, March 13, 2009

The Gateway

We checked into the Hilton (Rich upgraded our room so that we had a king bed instead of two doubles) and we were on the 16th floor. It is a nice hotel and the room was very spacious. We got there around 4pm and so we decided to walk over to The Gateway and do some shopping.
We went to Old Navy and I got a new dress, then we went to Forever 21 and Rich was getting "tired" of shopping already!! We decided that we would eat at Olive Garden so we walked back and had a delicious meal. They have this new dessert, I can't remember the name of it but it was delicious!!!
Rich is always embarassed when I take pictures so I find that anytime it is just me and Rich I don't ever get any pictures.
After dinner we were trying to think of something to do...we turned on the TV and Misson Impossible 3 was on so we started watching and when it was over it started again so we figured we would watch the first (since we came in aobut half way the first time)!!
We put on our swimsuits and headed to the pool. I asked Rich if he would swim laps with me, he wouldn't so we just sat in the hot tub for about an hour. It was relaxing and we talked and watched people.
Then we got a drink out of the vending machine and had some snacks and watched some more TV...we were up until like 2:30am

1 comment:

Kellye said...

You always look so dang cute. Stop it! You are making the rest of us look bad.