Monday, March 9, 2009

Family Night and the FLASH

Alex got free tickets to the Utah Flash Basketball game for tonight so we decided that it would be a great way to spend family night. We started out at Arby's with FREE roast beef sandwiches. They were pretty good but I prefer the classic roast beef I think.

The game was great and we all had a good time. Alex disappeared most the night and Alexa found a friend that she hung out with for a while. They ended up losing the game right at the end after leading all game, it was kind of disappointing. I love spending time together doing fun things!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

wait a minute...what time was spent together exactly?!?! you are funny sis!

angela said...

well the 30 minutes in the car getting there and back i guess!!!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my fine art temple prints. Good luck. I believe Karli is announcing the winner on Monday. Thanks again.
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com