Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY DAY

This really made my day...gas for $1.94 at Sam's Club in Provo. I filled up my van for less than $30 and I was on empty. I can't really remember the highest that gas went to this year, I have been told taht it was just over $4 a gallon OUCH!! It was costing me like $50 or $60 bucks to fill up...


ROAD TRIP ANYONE!!!


No really, I feel like really taking adavantage of this because you never know tomorrow it might jump back up to $3 or $4...let's pray it doesn't!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! I see it going down everyday, and it's great! I pass by a gas station and get giddy..I'm not kidding. I'm in for a road trip for sure :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I also love that I can see you taking the picture in the reflection of the gas pump.

Shannon said...

I think it was more like almost up to $4.00. It used to cost me over $100 to fill up my truck. I feel the same as McKell, I get giddy when I drive by the gas station and it's almost like a game trying to find the cheapest gas around. I'm in for the road trip too. Where we gonna go?

Jennifer said...

I'm totally in for a road trip! Let's go now. What gas station has gas for that cheap?

Janean said...

I love road trips. It's always 20 cents cheaper in North Orem by Brett's work too. He told me it was under 2 bucks yesterday. I love that! It got as high as a little over $4.00. It is nice to save a little money on the gas now. I get giddy when I see the receipt Brett brings home from filling up to see how it goes down everytime he brings it to me.

J&J said...

Heck Yeah!!That is so nice to see! I too, love your reflection..LOL!

J&J said...

YEH is what I meant..LOL or yeah either way I'm just excited...

Jen B. said...

I filled my car up for $4.10 at the highest!!! I almost thought you were joking when I read your post!!!! I am so happy that you wern't!! :)

Tiesha said...

Hey, I just saw that it's that same price in PG Walkers and Smiths too. So if you're up that way and need to fill up. :o)