Monday, November 17, 2008

Funny Story

I have to share this story (mostly so I can remember it and so Max will know how funny he was). Rich didn't go to church yesterday, he wasn't feeling very good. I was running late and so I didn't have time to get Max ready so I just left him home with Rich. He was pretty good to leave Rich alone and just watch Spongebob. I shut his bedroom door before I left so he wouldn't make a mess while I was gone.
He decided that he wanted to get into his room so he tried to open the door. He can't open our door knobs yet (thank goodness) so he started knocking on the door. That woke up Rich and he could hear Max knocking on his door. After a few minutes, Max said "Hulk, open the door" he has a big Hulk and Spiderman guy on his bed and if you follow my blog you know that Rich and Max play with them alot and do voices for them. Well Rich heard Max say this and couldn't resist answering Max in Hulk's voice. He said "No Max, it's my room" and then Max said "No Hulk, it's my room, get outta my bed" I guess the conversation continued for a few minutes and then Rich finally let him into his room.

Later that night he was at Grandma Copes house while me Rich and Alexa were at the Young Women in Excellence program. He tapped her on the leg and whispered, "Grandma I want pancakes" she was surprised by his request since none of her grand kids has ever asked her to make pancakes before. She doesn't like pancakes so she didn't have any mix for them. She gave him an apple instead and that was OK with him. He has never asked me for pancakes either...how funny, I guess he just had a craving!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I can totally hear that whole conversation in my head. That is too funny!

Jennifer said...

LOL! I love this story. I can just picture Rich talking for the Hulk.

Kellye said...

That is so dang cute.

J&J said...

Max is so cute! We loved having him play yesterday!! We should do that again:)

Melissa said...

I love that he asked Hulk to open his door. He is so funny!

Janean said...

Funny Story indeed! Max is such a funny little guy! I love that they do they voices back and forth together.